Saw these pics of the People’s Court Judge being topless and I thought for a minute we were going to get a nude Judge Whopner. So I guess that the People’s Court is now run by some cougar chick named Judge Marilyn Milian. We she was on vacation and was running around the beach all topless. Just tits everywhere. So for all you TV junkies out there who watch the show, click through to see her boobs.
So here’s a little something we’ll be trying out for a while here at BostonDrunks – bar reviews in the area for you to check out (or avoid like the Plague). We’ll be starting off in Boston and eventually expanding into outside territory if all goes well. Call ’em Bar Shots, and treat ’em like an alcoholic’s game of Pokemon – gotta drink ’em all.
First up on our tour of Boozers’ Row – The Draft in Allston.
The Draft is kind of like your go-to 2 A.M. booty call – you never really want to end up going there, but it’s better than staying home and
crying yourself to sleep all alone watching some T.V. before bed.
Actually, I’m being a little harsh, the place really isn’t all that bad, so long as you’re just looking for a casual spot to grab a couple cheap brews and maybe catch a game. You usually don’t have to wait that long to get in (a typical Friday night will have you standing outside 5-10 minutes max). They’ve got a good amount of tables and T.V. screens so you can comfortably post up for the afternoon or evening, as well as pool tables and arcade games if you’re looking for some additional entertainment. If you come early, the kitchen also serves up some good, cheap lunch and wings deals to fill you up on a budget.
For the most part, The Draft is townie central with a few college kids sprinkled in. A nice change of pace from the frat haunts closer to Comm. Ave. at times, but just know what you’re getting yourself into beforehand.
The resident D.J. is typically nothing special, just spinning a mix of Top 40 and ’90s hip-hop with some randos sprinkled in to fire up the folks. There’s a small dance floor in the corner so you can put on your drunkest-girl-at-the-party shoes and shake ya rump for a bit – just watch out for the Persian Prowlers that often make an appearance and start poppin’ bottles of Stoli like hipster high-rollers…
In my book, The Draft is pretty much a Thirsty Thursday tradition. College Night there gets you cheap Rolling Rock drafts (a little over a buck a pop), and it’s a good spot to pregame before you make the venture to T.I.T.S. or White Horse later on and leave the locals for Last Call.
Even if it’s usually a low-key affair, The Draft does have the capacity to surprise on occasion. Best way to hit the bar is with a big group on a Thursday around 10, grab a table and just kick Rocks for a while – never fails to inspire some later-night debauchery, and it’s a fun little drinking game seeing who’s the first to get kicked out every night (our running tally is somewhere around 15 individual escorts off the premises at last count) – it’s almost a right of passage for the newly-21 bucks to get tossed their first Thirstday. Still, the folks are good sports there, and we’ve always been allowed back for another go around, even at our worst (sorry again guys for that time with the Duck Hunter and the Jose Cuervo and the puke and the white boy dancing…).
Finally, you should definitely head over at some point as Summer picks up. The bar’s got a nice patio area out back that’s probably the dive’s biggest draw, and it can REALLY fill up on a hot weekend night.
Summary: Definition of a townie bar, perfect spot to grab a couple of casuals and maybe a bite to eat. Pool and some live entertainment, really bumps on Thursdays (College Night) and when the outdoor area opens up for the Summer.
If you have been watching college basketball all weekend long, you have seen Allie LaForce. She is another one of those smiking hot, ex miss something, sideline reporters that networks like CBS have been trotting out. She is maybe the best thing to happen to college basketball since free tattoos for the players.
So the best part about living in Boston is that you can drive less than an hour and be in Providence RI. Hell you can even take the commuter rail to little Rhody. The best part about Providence is the strip clubs. Now there are lots in the city, some are hit and some are miss. Some have rules and some kinda don’t. But if there is one thing I know about Providence strip clubs is that cash talks. So bring you wallets and your A game and let’s have some stripper fun! Here are my top 5 strip clubs in Providence.
5. Cadillac Lounge- Ah the good old Caddy. This place once was bring your own booze, I used to bring 32 oz bud lights and just look at tits while in a drunken stupor all night long. Now they sell booze and I feel like this place lost a little charm. Here is the scoop on this place, the girls are hot and they have a lot of them. This is a great place if you just want to look at naked chicks, sit back, and drink a beer. People that don’t go to strip clubs go to the Foxy Lady, those that do go once in a while but still don’t want to be looked on like a pervert go here.
4. Sportsmans Inn- Sometimes you want to go to a fucking shady strip club. The kind of place that you feel at any minute your life could be taken by a stray bullet. If you ever want to live life on the edge, the Sportsmans Inn is your place. This is like the perfect combination of dive bar and strip club. The chicks here are, well rough around the edges. But once in a while you can find a diamond in the rough. The best part about this place is the fact that the girls will grind the cum right out of you for like two bucks. Seriously wear mesh shorts or track pants and you will need a clean up when you get in the car. Also what happens downstairs at the Sportsman stays downstairs at the Sportsman.
3. Satin Doll- This is a small place right down city, near the Sportsman Inn but way more classy. You can walk here from the train or the Dunkin Donuts Center. This placed is owned by the same people who own the Cadillac Lounge, so you will find many of the same girls at both. This place is not nude, but they come damn close to it as possible. The fact that it is not nude means you can get a lot more grind for you buck. This place has hands down the best “clean” lap dance in Rhode Island. They may not do the dirty extras here, but if your just looking for a great lap dance from a hot girl for only like twenty bucks, go here. Also I find that this place has the cheapest and freshest draft beer at any strip club in the city.
2. Cheaters- What if I could combine the Sportmans Inn with a fucking whorehouse, what would I have? Cheaters! This place is shady and ghetto, and that is what makes it awesome! This is the only strip club you will ever go to where the words, you can fuck me in the ass is whispered in your ear. Now they get a little crazy with the cover charges. It is like 5 bucks to get in, and then 10 more for the nude room. Pay the nude room cover and just pretend that it was a 15 dollar cover all along. By the way, if your planning a bachelor party, make this the last stop of the night and everyone leaves with a smile.
1. Desire– So your boy Muff has to say that Desire is the best strip club in Providence, and I am not just saying this so they let me in for free in the future. This place is classy enough to bring clients and dirty enough to bring wet naps for your crotch. The girls here are always top-notch, the drinks are always made well, the beer is always cold, the private rooms are always, well private. They have an outside deck so in the nice whether you can hang outside with the ladies while enjoying a burger off the grill. Did I say free parking too! Some girls will go the extra mile here but only if you show them love, and by love I mean fucking cold hard cash! Go here and you will have a good time, and if you don’t seal the deal or need to have a release, Cheaters is just down the road.
So there you go guys, have fun and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do..and that is not much.